We promise to protect your privacy and your data. We never sell your data. We collect and use your data only if you give us permission.
You have the following rights:
· Right to access. You can see what data we have collected whenever you want.
· Right to take your data. The data is yours. You can copy or move it whenever you want.
· Right to erasure. We’ll erase your personal data whenever you say the word. And even if you don’t ask us to delete the data, we’ll keep it only so long as it helps us serve you.
· Right to restrict use. If you want us to stop using your data, we’ll stop.
· Right to lodge a complaint. We will protect your privacy and we will honour your choices. And if you feel we’ve failed in any way, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in your region. For details about how to contact your local data protection authority, please visit
Types of data we may need
We will only ask for data that helps our products delight you. We’ll only ask for the minimum data we need, depending on the products and services you use. If you don’t want to share your data, some of our products may not work, or work as well. Here is some information we might request:
· Your contact information, including name, email address, phone number and shipping address, so that we can contact you or ship items you have requested
· Your date of birth so we can verify your age
· Your location, including the city and county in which you reside, so we can comply with local laws.
Wayward Publications products and services
If you visit our website, we may collect information using cookies, web beacons or log file information. Please see our Cookies Policy for more details. Here is some information we might collect:
· Browser type, device type, URL addresses, IP addresses or operating system type to improve our website, prevent fraudulent activity, understand how visitors use our website and provide personalised content
· Geolocation data to understand where visitors reside, and to provide content especially for your location
· Cookie data to personalise our webpage or serve relevant advertising.
The way we store and transfer data
We’ll transfer and keep your data in secure servers. We are the data controller, and we’ll comply with the relevant frameworks.
Wayward Publications has committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU and Switzerland. Under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration to resolve any complaint.
We are subject to Scots law and we may be required to share data with UK law enforcement agencies.
Updates to this policy will be posted and made aware of on our website